Hosted Graphite provides a simple Cloud Monitoring service, used by thousands of companies. We collect data at scale from your applications and servers and notify you when your servers are doing something weird. See your data on beautiful interactive graphs gives you a real-time view on what’s really happening with your technology.
Production infrastructure metrics and monitoring at scale
Hosted Graphite in a nutshell:
● See all of your server, application and infrastructure data in one place
● Alert notifications when your data crosses thresholds or stops reporting
● Team sharing and granular access controls
● Redundant backup and data export tools
● Advanced statistical and data-slicing tools to get answers from your data
● Knowledgable, responsive support from Engineers
● Get your data back out easily with no platform lockin
● A monthly SaaS subscription, with no tie-in contracts
● Useful integrations including CircleCI, Codeship, New Relic, PagerDuty, Slack, HipChat, and LogEntries
Graphite is a powerful open source platform for collecting data about your systems and applications. Hosted Graphite takes the best aspects of the original project and adds Alerting, Scalable storage, Team Access control, and best-in-class support that makes integration with your systems fast and painless.
Software by Hosted Graphite
We offer everything from small plans for individual developers to gargantuan plans for Fortune 500 companies sending millions of metrics every month.
If you’re currently running Graphite at scale, we can help – we collect millions of metrics and billions of datapoints a day.
Hosted Graphite provides scalable access to the most trusted open-source monitoring platform. With concierge-level support, powerful alerting, and intuitive responsive Grafana dashboards, we get you the answers you need from your servers and applications.
|Intended Users||Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Small Business|
|Devices Supported||Linux, Mac, Windows, Web-based|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Support Options||FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support|