Zoho Books is a smart online accounting software that will streamline your back office operations, automate business workflows and help you securely collaborate with your accountant online.
It is designed for all business sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises, and works well for services, consulting and marketing companies. With the latest inventory feature, retail businesses can keep track of their stock and make smart purchase decisions. Zoho Books allows you to invoice your clients in their currency and it’s also available in 11 languages.
Apart from its core functions, Zoho Books’ integration with Zoho CRM provides a platform for your sales and finance team to interact effortlessly and reduce manual & duplicate data entry.
Zoho Books is a web-based application and is available on iOS, Android and even windows app.
1. Money In
Using Zoho as your accounting tool you will get a clear picture of how much money your business is generating. Manage your customers and invoice them either online or by mail. Automate recurring invoices, payment reminders and payment thank-you notes. Get paid faster with our online payment gateways.
2. Money Out
Manage and control your expenses and cash outflow. Record invoices and commitments for purchases, services and even for reimbursable expenses like client travel. Keep track of the outstanding balances with each one of your vendors and pay on time.
3. Take On the World
Transact globally with our multi-currency capabilities. Record foreign currency invoices and expenses. Plus, Zoho Books is an accounting application that goes with you wherever you go, so your business is always one click away from you, regardless where you are.
4. Banking and Credit Cards
Record and monitor your bank and credit card transactions like deposits, fund transfers, checks, expenses, credits and refunds. Easily reconcile them with your bank and credit card statements.
5. Real-Time Collaboration
Share -or delegate- the accounting duties to anyone in your organization, but set different permissions for you and your employees. Get professional help with your accounting by easily sharing your books with your accountant or financial advisor.
6. Stay on Top of Your Business
Glance through the dashboard of this financial accounting software to know what’s going well with your business and what’s not. Make smart and quick business decisions with the help of our insightful, available-anywhere reports.
7. Safe and secure
Our servers are housed in most secure data centers. We use 256 bit SSL encryption, state of the art infrastructure and software security to ensure the safety of your data. Your data is regularly backed up and replicated across secure locations.
8. Access anywhere, anytime
Traveling for business or pleasure? You can access your data anywhere, anytime. All you need is a web browser and an internet connection. Using a web-based accounting software can be so easy!
Software by Zoho Corp
Zoho Books is available in 3 plans: Basic – $9 per organization, per month. Standard – $19 per organization, per month. Professional – $29 per organization, per month.
- Real time reporting
- Profit and loss (P&L)
- Recurring invoices
- Credit notes
- Send quotes or estimates
- Chart of accounts
- Manual journals
- Log hours and invoicing projects
- Record transactions for expense and deposit
- Automatic bank feeds
- Bank rules
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- PayPal, PayPal Payflow, and Authorize.net integrations
- Accountant reports: trial balance, general ledger, and more
- Expenses tracking
- Automated banking
- Collaborative client portal
- P&L (profit & loss), balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Real-time inventory tracking
- Prepare financial statements
- Add tasks and assign project members
- Log time via mobile phone
- Track reimbursable expenses
- Automate banking
- Connect bank and credit card accounts
- Match automated feeds with transactions
- Create multiple purchase orders
- Keep track of customer orders
- Convert sales orders to purchase orders if stocks are low
- Generate invoices
- Contact database
- Role-based access
- Workflow management
- Recurring tasks and billing
- Auto charges
- Payment thank you notes
- Payment reminders
- Create sales reports
- Produce purchase reports
- See sales tax reports
- Document management
- Invoice templates
- Project time tracking
- Accounting and tax
- Exhaustive reports
- Mobile apps
- Online payments
* Unlimited invoicing
* Recording and tracking bills from vendors
* Expense tracking
* Recording & monitoring bank/credit card transactions
* Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
* Full fledged multiple currency support
* Receiving online payments from customers
* Managing contacts – customers and vendors
* Financial reports – Tax Reports, Trial Balance, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, etc.
* Multi-user support and data access to your accountant
* Customizable templates and snail mailing of invoice and quotes
*Client Portal for users
*Calendar view of timesheets
*Upload Expense Receipt
*Attach files to Invoices and Bills
*Dashboard for quick insights
*Attach unbilled projects and expenses while creating invoices.
|Intended Users||Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business|
|Devices Supported||Android, iPhone-iPad, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Web-based, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages||Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish|
|Support Options||FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials|