Zoho Subscriptions is for any recurring billing businesses who are looking to automate the entire subscription management process without any hassle.
The moment your customer subscribes to your service/product, we automatically – send invoices, charge your customers on renewals, send thank you notes, notify you and your customers if the payment fails, we retry charging the failed payments and repeat all this over and over until their subscription expires.
Experience Level: Beginner to advanced
Business Size: Small to medium businesses
Pricing: Starts at 29$ per organization. (No setup fee. No credit card required)
Happy Customers: FilterSnap, EuroBox, Phillip’s Flags, Mobile Loyalty
Software by Zoho
Standard plan: $29 per month – 500 customers, 3 users. Premium plan: $69 per month – unlimited customers and users.
Discounts are available for nonprofit organizations.
Zoho Subscriptions also offers a forever free sandbox environment to test out all the features. The best part is, you don’t need any credit card for this trial run.
– Using Client Portal, your customers take control of their subscriptions by paying invoices, updating personal/business, card and bank details etc.
– With Dunning Management, you can efficiently manage failed payments with retries settings, notify customers before their cards expire and etc.
– With multiple payment gateways and payment options, you can simplify your payment process for different customer groups.
– Sandbox (test) account, where you can test all your business’ use-cases in a safe environment. This way you can understand how Zoho Subscriptions and its features work.
– Zoho Subscriptions’ accounting integration with Zoho Books involves zero effort. Simply sign in to your Zoho Books account and find your customers and all transactions related to their subscriptions instantly available in Zoho Books. Keep track of your expenses, automatically categorize bank transactions and do much more to get a complete picture of the health of your business.
– If you’re a developer looking for different options for integration, we got you all covered with our REST APIs and Webhooks.
|Intended Users||Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Small Business|
|Devices Supported||iPhone-iPad, iPhone, Web-based, iPad|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, Germany, India, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Italian, Spanish|
|Support Options||FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials|